- 100000 INR
- Ribbon Blender
- U shape
- All type
Ribbon Blender Mixer
Ribbon Blender Mixer consists of horizontal U shape mixing vessel, drive system and ribbon agitator. The mixing element is combined with inner and outer double helical ribbon agitator. The outer ribbon moves materials into center direction and inner ribbon moves the materials in opposition direction to shape radially and laterally movement and does homogenous mixing of powder. The ribbon blades of different designs are used to suit the need of different powder materials and semi-wet material of different densities.
The material is discharged at center discharge or site discharge valve as required. Ribbon Blender is an efficient and versatile blending machine for mixing of dry granules & powders homogeneously. Various materials can be mixed in ribbon mixer through a gentle way, especially in material mixing, Chemicals, Plastic, Pharmaceutical, Paints and food industries.
Furthermore, high speed chopper is also available to break some lumps during blending process.
- Ribbon and Paddle agitator design as alternation
- Gentle mixing for fragile materials
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Food Grade Packing Gland Seal
- GMP design with FDA certificate of non-metal part of mixer
- Drying/cooling jacket and vacuum design is optional
- Heavy Duty Design
- Batch or Continuous Mixing Process
- Dry Powder/solid particle
- Dry Powder with minor liquid additives via spraying bar
S.S.Engineering, Ribbon Blenders are mostly used by Chemicals,Plastic, Pharmaceutical, Paints, and food industries, The Ribbon blender does homogeneous mixing of power and semi-wet material of different densities. The ribbon blades of different designs are used to suit the need of different materials. The Blender consists of a semi-cylindrical shell inside which rotates a shaft fitted with spiral inner and outer ribbons.
Ribbon Blenders are fabricated in capacity ranging from 50 litrs to 5000 litres in MOC Mild Steel and Stainless Steel.
Ribbon Blade can be designed in single part and two parts as shown in the picture. The outer ribbon blade pushes the material at the centre of the container and simultaneously the inner ribbon blade pushes the material at the either ends of the container.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Carrot
- Middle East, South America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- ISO Certified
C-1-B, Hatkesh Udyog Nagar, Kashimira - Bhayandar Road, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401104, India