- 150000.00 - 300000.00 INR
KNEADER MIXER BLADE
The mixing elements(Blades)are of Sigma type Steel castedand duly finished two in number which contra rotate inward fitted at close orspecified clearance with the container to give thorough and uniform mixing.
There is a Gland pusher of Gunmetal bush which ensureminimal friction and extend the life of mixing elements (Blades) Shaft.
The Drive consists of Motor of type TEFC OR TEFC Flameproofof Specified HP.1440 RPM, Reduction Gearbox of Reputed Make having suitablesize and ratio, Spur Gears, are also provided of adequate size and havingmachine cut teeth, between the front and rear blade complete with guardsuitable for grease lubrication.
(Bottom Discharge) The bottom door or valve will b used when 100percent discharge or through cleaning between batches is not an essentialrequirement.
Up to 150 ltrs, include a manual discharge and motorizedmechanism and above heavy-duty hydraulic tilt mechanism up to 100 degreesrotation forward as standard.
The complete mixer is mounted on a Steel Fabricated Stand ofsuitable strength to withstand the vibration and give noise-free performance.
The mixing action is a combination of bulk movement,smearing, and stretching, folding, dividing, and recombining as the material ispulled and squeezed against blades, saddle, and sidewalls. The blades arepitched to achieve end-to-end circulation. Rotation is usually such thatmaterial is drawn down over the saddle. Clearances are as close as 1 mm -2 mm.The blades are tangential. Tangential blades are run at different speeds, withthe advantages of faster mixing from the constant change of relative position,greater wiped heat-transfer area per unit volume, and less riding of the materialabove the blades. The sigma blade mixer is capable of starting and operatingwith either liquids or solids or a combination of both. The sigma blade hasgood mixing action, readily discharges material that does not stick to theblades, and is relatively easy to clean when sticky materials are beingprocessed.
If 100 percent discharge or thorough cleaning betweenbatches is essential, doubleÃ¢Â€Â“arm mixers are tilted for discharge. The tiltingmechanism may be manual, motorized mechanical, or hydraulic.
PULL ACTION CLAMP (OPTIONAL)
Pull Action Clamps Derived from the Toggle Lever Principleenable quick clamping of Lids The threaded U-Bolts Permit easy Lengthadjustment and provide a positive connection with the Latch plate fitted to thelid.
- Western Union, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Month
- 30 Days
- AS PER INDUSTRIES STANDERD
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- ISO 9001-2008
C-1-B, Hatkesh Udyog Nagar, Kashimira - Bhayandar Road, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401104, India